Conducted training for groundnut farmers’ groups on how to develop and implement business plans. Supported the trained groups to develop and implement their business plans, 2012.
Harvest Plus and Rain Uganda.
Supported groups in Mbale to carryout greenhouse farming for vegetables (home vegetable gardens) and how to grow nutritious sweet potatoes and oranges to promote vitamin C among HIV/AIDS people, 2011
Peace Kawomera Co-operative (PKC) – Namanyonyi, Mbale
• Acquired a Vanilla Organic Certificate for PKC for 2013/2014
• Supported PKC to implement the Cook-Clean Impact Carbon Project 2014 funded by the Earth Island Institute
• Supported PKC to implement the Climate Change Resilient Project funded by Progresso (2012 - 2015)
• Supported PKC to implement the project on raising the incomes of smallholder coffee farmers in Mbale funded by Solidaridad (2014 - 2015)
Co-Exist / Peace Kawomera Coffee Co-operative (PKC) – Namanyonyi, Mbale
• Trained farmers in agronomy
• Acquired own organic certificate with Ceres – including member groups and cooperatives in the Mt. Elgon area (2015/2016)
- Updating the NOP certificate (2017)
World Jewish Relief.
- Training and setting up horticultural farms within the Jewish Community (2017)